- Compliment of sugar for diabetic patient.
- Help in weight control.
- Healthy eating.
- No tooth decay.
- Eliminate blood pressure related problems.
- Keep cholesterol in control.
Let’s have a glimpse on the simple sugar free recipe of Oatmeal Cherry Cookie:
- Set your oven to heat up at 375 degree F. Then Coat the sheets with cookie spray.
- Mix up the 1 cup whole grain pastry flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, ½ tsp ground cinnamon, ½ tsp of baking soda and ½ tsp of salt in a bowl.
- Then, mix the ½ cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce, 2 tbsp canola oil, 1 egg and 1 tbsp vanilla extract, Stir them well so that a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add the flour mixture and stir them well again. Then, add one and half cup rolled oats and ¾ cup dried cherries.
- Then put the batter by spoon 2’’ apart into the hot baking sheets. Put the sheets in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until they get brown in color. Keep out the sheets from oven and let them cool.
- After cooling, they are ready to eat.
At Cookery Expressions, you will learn to make EGG FREE sumptuous cakes, cookies, croissants, brownies, cupcakes, desserts, sponge cake, chocolates, muffins, cheesecakes, pizza and breads of different varieties. I guarantee that your home made EGG FREE cakes and chocolates shall make shop bought delicacies and confectioneries appear tasteless.
So what are you waiting for?
Call Now At 9560600056 to register for the workshops!
For course details and class schedule, click here