· Add sprinkles after baking - Use frosting or egg wash to get sprinkles stuck. Top the cooled cookies with frosting or brush with an egg wash and immediately sprinkle with sprinkles.
· Custard and Pineapple Sprinkle - Pipe a criss-cross pattern with the cream in the icing gun on your baked dish. Put a cherry in each square and a pineapple piece near it.
· Sprinkles on the sides - Make a thick icing layer on the sides and freeze it. Now gently roll down it on the big shallow pan of sprinkles until it is covered uniformly.
· Use some cherries - Flatten your cake and pour whipped cream over it and decorate it with colourful cherries.
· Yummy Choco Chips - Pipe out some melted chocolate on your cookie and sprinkle few crunchy Choco-chips over it.
· Coffee & Fruits - Soak your baked dish in the syrup of stewed fruits, put coffee cream over it. Spread stewed fruits and custard.
· Strawberry crush - Take 3 different flavoured cakes. Pour chocolate sauce over them. Now, pour strawberry crush and sprinkle with a few nuts.
· Rose petal decoration - The easiest way to decorate a cake is with sprinkles. Scatter coloured rose petals over your icing.
· Use cookie cutter - Take any cookie cutter of your choice and use sprinkles to give it a character or number.
· Sunflower decoration - Cut the strawberries into 1/8"-1/4" slices. Take the cake and spread whipped cream over it (you your choice of colour in cream). Then arrange the slices of strawberries from their points facing out and make an overlapping circle giving it a look of sunflower.
At Cookery Expressions, you will learn to make the most sumptuous cakes, cookies, croissants, brownies, cupcakes, desserts, sponge cake, chocolates, muffins, cheesecakes, pizza and breads of different varieties. I guarantee that your home made cakes and chocolates shall make shop bought delicacies and confectioneries appear tasteless.
So what are you waiting for?
Call Now At 9560600056 to register for the workshops!
For course details and class schedule, click here